What’s the most effective over the counter diet pill, you ask? You’d be wise to read this article to the end because OTC supplements aren’t all they’re cracked up to be.
Update: Novemeber 18th. Following the recognition of the danger of OTC pills, we’ve been having lots of reports from customers that have tried garcinia cambogia extract who say they’ve managed to lose up to 4 pounds per week using the pure, capsulated form. For the benefit of our readers, we’ve secured 50 trial bottles from an accredited supplier.
Despite the well-known effects of obesity on the human body, a large number of people still persist in unhealthy dietary practices. Fast food joints are still popular, despite the fact that their offerings are known to contain too many calories and too much fat. Processed food, fried food, and sugary confections are also still popular as well.
You can also read our garcinia cambogia review article for more information.
The Popularity of Over the Counter Diet Pills
Most doctors will recommend a proper diet and an exercise regimen to help combat obesity. But there are two main problems with this proposed solution.
- There is no consensus as to what the proper diet and the proper exercise workouts are. Each expert has their own idea of what to eat and when, and this has made it virtually impossible to select the right diet without a lot of trial and error. Fad diets come and go like fashion and music trends, and many of these diets are in fact dangerous ad unhealthy.
It’s the same thing with exercise programs. There are too many so-called experts proposing various exercise workouts “guaranteed” to burn away excess fat. But not all of them work at all, and many are simply designed to help sell various exercise books and equipment.
- The other main problem is that most of these diets and exercise workouts are simply too difficult to comply with. The rules demanded by a particular diet may prohibit you to eat foods that you have come to love, and force you to eat foods that taste terrible for you. It’s basically the same thing with exercises. They are just too difficult to do on a regular basis. They take too much effort.
And part of the difficulty is that they also take too long to show any significant results. People are more encouraged when they see results and improvements quickly, and the barely discernible effects of these diets and exercises are discouraging. So it’s not surprising that most people quit their diets and exercise programs eventually.
And this is where OTC weight loss pills come in. They promise guaranteed results, and they also work quickly. You can in fact see a difference in a few weeks. What’s more, they hardly require any extraordinary effort at all. You just need to make sure you buy these OTC diet pills regularly, and you need to remember to take them as often as you’re supposed to. And that’s it.
The lack of superhuman effort required in order to lose weight has made these products extremely popular among people, who as a group prefers the easy way out. And the fact that they don’t need a prescription and that they are readily available are also extra benefits.
How Do These Over The Counter Weight Loss Pills Work?
The vast majority of over the counter diet pills are synthetic products which can help you lose weight in one of several ways:
- They may act as laxatives and diuretics. This helps you to expel waste products from your system much more efficiently.
- They may boost your metabolism. This means that you use up calories much more quickly, and that you “burn” off fat in your body as well.
- They may act as “blockers”. For example, fat blockers interfere with how your body absorbs fat. Some of these OTC weight loss pills claim to block carbohydrate absorption as well.
- They suppress your appetite. They affect how your brain works, and it acts on that part of your brain that governs your appetite control.
However, these supposed “weight loss” benefits are accompanied by a plethora of dangerous side effects. Fat blockers, for example, often cause cramping, gas, and diarrhea. They also often interfere with how your body absorbs vital nutrients and vitamins which your body needs to function normally.
Appetite suppressants and other types of diet pills, on the other hand, can cause an increase in your heart rate and blood pressure. This may make you more susceptible to cardiovascular complications, such as heart attacks.
In fact, the danger of heart attacks from some diet pills were so great that the FDA has banned the sale of diet pills like fenfluramine and ephedra, which have been linked to a spate of deaths.
Are There Any Natural & Safe Alternatives?
The dangers of these synthetic OTC weight loss pills have led to a search for over the counter weight loss pills that work without the dangerous side effects. Today, most experts agree that the best over the counter diet pills are natural herbal supplements. These are not classified as drugs by the FDA, and are considered food products instead.
The most popular of these are green coffee bean and garcinia cambogia pills. These have been consumed by a large number of people over many years and even centuries, and their effects on the weight of the population which consumed them have been thoroughly documented. In fact, more recent scientific studies are also discovering the actual reasons why these supplements work.
These supplements are also considered by many to be better than the best OTC weight loss pills because they can be ordered directly from the manufacturer which saves you dealing with markups from middle men. And as long as you use them properly, they won’t cause any serious side effects. With their huge benefits and minimal risks, these herbal supplements are poised to become more popular than ever before.
Don’t bother with these extremely risky and unsafe OTC pills. Instead, try these natural weight loss supplements which have helped 1000s of people across the globe.
Just fill out the forms to receive your free trial bottles but please hurry, we’ve only been able to secure
50 32 bottles for our readers. Both of these diet supplements are very effective and perfectly safe.
Whatever you decide, we urge you to get help somewhere.
1. Yes, I’m Ready To Start Losing Weight Safely >> Give Me One Of The 50 Trial Bottles Of Garcinia Cambogia
3. If You’d Like To Find Out More First, Here Is Our Article About Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract.