Click to Claim
Pure Asian Garcinia Cambogia
Pure Garcinia Cambogia
When you think about it, the need for natural weight loss pills is absolutely obvious. Scientists and medical experts have been issuing warnings about the dangers of epidemic for a long time now. But the traditional solution of a healthy diet and vigorous exercise apparently works only on paper for most of us.
The experts themselves can’t agree on what kind of diet and exercise regimen really works. And if you pick one diet and one exercise program, you find that you can’t stick to them for long. They’re too difficult to maintain, and nowadays who has the time for regular exercise and for buying hard-to-find food items?
This explains the increasing popularity of natural weight loss pills. Unlike their synthetic counterparts, these natural fat burning supplements are much safer. A lot of prescription drugs for weight loss have been recalled and banned because so many people are feeling serious adverse side effects from them. Natural supplements, on the other hand, don’t cause these severe side effects.
What’s more, the better natural diet pills can truly improve the weight loss results you get from just diet and exercise alone. In fact, some of these organic supplements can even help you lose weight even if you fall off the wagon with your diet or you find yourself having no time to devote to exercise.
But what exactly are the supplements you should be looking for? Here are your best options:
1. Garcinia Cambogia. It’s not surprising that this tops the list. Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that’s native to Southeast Asia (especially Indonesia). Its extract contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA) and this disrupts the ATP citrase lyase enzyme. Essentially, HCA blocks the process by which your body absorbs carbs and sugar and turns them into fat. It also makes you feel full, so that means you don’t have cravings which are very hard to ignore.
Click Here >> Give Me My Trial Bottle Of Garcinia Cambogia
2. Green Coffee. This is another popular weight loss supplement, and it has a lot of fans. Green coffee is just unroasted coffee beans, but it contains chlorogenic acid. Its weight loss benefits have long been known, and you lose the weight gradually so that you don’t harm your health. One study showed that people who took green coffee extract lost about a pound a week. Green coffee extract boosts the metabolism and inhibits the urge to overeat. In addition, chlorogenic acid has lots of antioxidants, it boosts your energy levels, it detoxifies your liver, and it even helps you to concentrate.
Click Here >> Give Me My Trial Bottle Of Green Coffee
3. Forskolin. This extract from coleus forskohlii (a plant in the mint family) has recent attracted a lot of scientific study and attention, because initial findings have found some very intriguing weight loss benefits. Basically, it disrupts your fat storage process, and it also helps burn off more fat in your system. What’s surprising is that weight loss occurred even when the test subjects had an unhealthy diet and they didn’t exercise adequately.
Click Here >> Give Me My Trial Bottle Of Forskolin Extract
But with the right exercise, the results could even be greater. That’s because forskolin boosts testosterone and lean body mass levels. This means you have much great strength and endurance for your exercise regimen. As usual, a holistic approach is best.
- Guggul. This is an ancient herbal medicine used for joint pain and high cholesterol. It also can help with your weight loss efforts. One study discovered that strength and aerobic training three times a week plus 750 mg of guggul each day can make you lose an average of 6 pounds in 6 weeks. Those who didn’t take guggul in the study lost only a pound or less.
- Reishi mushrooms. These things grow in the wild, and they have been used in traditional Chinese to help people build strength and gain energy to fight fatigue. These are also the reasons why they tend to work as weight loss supplements too.
- Fish oil. This supplement contains omega-3 fatty acids, which alters how your body treats fat. You don’t store fat anymore, but instead your body burns fat. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition discovered that while exercise and fish oil can separately help you lose weight. But exercise (45 minutes of brisk walking three items a week) with 1.9 grams of fish oil every day was a considerably more effective strategy.
- Konjac root. This is a fiber supplement, and it contains Glucomannan that comes from the root of the konjac (a plant native to Asia). This extract absorbs the fat from food and also helps you feel full longer. But Konjac root is an uber-fiber is extremely powerful in the way it soaks up fat, and it’s safe too.
- Green tea. This is an antioxidant, and it also boosts your metabolism so that you burn fat more efficiently. Here’s our article on green tea weight loss pills!
- Milk thistle. Fat metabolism involves your liver, and your liver benefits from daily milk thistle supplements.
- White bean. The extract from white bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) can help prevent the breakdown of carbs into glucose.
Remember, while these natural weight loss pills all have the same basic advantages, not all natural weight loss aids are created equal. Some of these natural supplements are much more effective than the others, and a few are truly expensive. Some work better as natural diet tablets for women while others may provide additional benefits for men.
So when you try these natural weight loss pills, try them one at a time. This will cut down on your expenses, and you may avoid unpredictable results caused by using two or more types of supplements at the same time. Also, by trying them out one by one you’ll get a much clearer idea of which natural weight loss supplements are the most effective for you and your weight loss efforts.
So when you’re ready to change the way your body deals with fat, go ahead and make a start with Garcinia Cambogia.